Friday, March 16, 2012

New Project Update

Can I just tell you guys, I love this new book I'm writing. I had to take a couple days off to perform my mentoring duties, but when I got back to the manuscript tonight it was still fresh and vivid in my mind. I started right back into it without a hitch. That never happens to me.

Anyway, the manu is going swimmingly. Just about at the 80k-word mark. I'll be away this weekend for a wedding and won't get anything done, but after that I'll get cracking again.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Wow, you're blowing through this book! Excited to hear more about it (and you're letting the cat out of the bag... when?) ;)

Jon Sprunk said...

Yes, some days I feel like I get a lot accomplished, and others drag a bit. That's the writing life, eh?

As far as more info, I want to keep a lid on it until the series finds a home. Then I can coordinate with the publisher about what/how much to reveal.